Thursday, December 29, 2011

Music Monday

The tunes floating though our brains right now are:

Moriah's Pick:
"I'd Rather Dance With You" by Kings of Convenience
Makes me (Moriah) want to dance around. And yes, we both dance like the guy in the video.

Logan's Pick:

You have probably heard this song, but maybe have never seen this video. Lovin' the old school quality of this.


So I (Logan) have always liked to take pictures, so this year in school I am in a photography class all three trimesters and we have to do 12 photoshoots, so here are my first two. I hope you enjoy them.





So this is photoshoot #2 and Moriah modeled for me. We are always trying to come up with photo ideas and we came up with this one about being more than a label. Her face and neck are a lot of labels that people use to describe people, and on her forehead it says "I'm not just a label" and on her lower neck it says "I am me".



With this second shoot we kind of wanted it to make people think about what they say about others.

Happy Monday, and Happy 2012! We both hope that you can make some great resolutions and be able to accomplish them.
Love, the Friendship Addicts.

No comments:

Post a Comment