Like every other girl out there we have experienced forms of slight heartbreak.
The truth is, every case is different but some things are universal.
So sit back, listen to this cheesy playlist and prepare to have a whole heart again.
We aren't experts by any means but here is what we have done:
1. Listen to Taylor Swift. She has a song for every mood.
2. Plan ways you would get revenge on said boy,but then never go through. Like filling his bed with spiders or put eels in his bathtub.
3. Realize that they aren't the one for you. Harsh, but you'll see the signs of that later.
4. Watch She's the Man or any movie that makes you laugh.
5. Stay busy.
6. Hang with your family on the weekends. Or your friends of course.
7. Get out and do some service!
8. Write a letter that is completely positive, give it to them, and let those be your final words.
9. Delete their number and any other form of communication you feel necessary.
10. Talk to your mom.
11. Have a sleepover with your best friend and talk it out.
12.Listen to cheesy music and sing it at the top of your lungs.
13. Change that cutesy screen saver.
14. Let yourself be sad, then mad, and then finally content.
15. Try a new haircut or something like that.
16. Pour yourself into an art project or any other project.
17. Spend some time with men who will never let you down. Aka Ben and Jerry.
18. Don't go crazy on the sweets though ha.
19. Learn something new.