Saturday, March 10, 2012

Things I Hope I Never Forget



 Inspired by Paige (Logan's sister) who has a pinboard on Pinterest entitled "Things I Hope I Never Forget". This name really struck me and so here is a list of things we always wants to remember.

Moriah:
  • People who have really touched my life. That includes relatives, friends, teachers, church leaders, and roommates. Lately I have been all sappy and had this overwhelming gratitude for my roommates and Relief Society at church. I'm chalk full of love (Probably because of cupid).
  • The lessons my Mom taught me like persistence, relying on the Lord's timing, the importance of helping others, saying your prayers morning and night, you can make a meal from anything, love who you are and dress how you want.
  • The lessons I learned from my Dad like pushing yourself when things get hard, love the gospel and strive to live it, appreciate nature and get outside, and represent the family name well.
  • My fantastic times with Logan, Paige, Jenna, and Michaela ( the members of S.A.U.L.L. our sisterhood).
  • Why I love my hometown.
  • San Diego.
  • Quotes from my favorite movies, Seinfeld, and The Office.
  • Happiness is a choice and we need to make the most of the cards we're dealt.
  • Being awkward isn't a bad thing. It creates great stories and laughs.
  • Don't give up. Fight for what you want.
  • Life as a college student.
  • The homeless man I bought a hemp necklace from in Idaho Falls. My mom approached him when he was sitting on a bench and asked if he was selling the necklaces in his hand and if he wanted something to eat. Not only did I get a necklace that is special to my heart, I witnessed my Mom's never-ending compassion. While my Mom was buying him a bottled water I talked to him about my dreams for fashion school and he was so excited and told me I had to do it! He was one of the only people to get that excited about my dream at the time, and on the drive home my Mom, my little sister Mallory, and I had a great talk about not judging others. He really touched my life. Thank you.
  • That condiments are not a food group and that fry sauce > than ketchup.
  • What really matters.
  • The feeling you get at a concert of someone you love. Pure joy while singing as loud as you can.
  • The magic of Disneyland.
  • Summers.
Logan:
  • MY best friends in high school; Moriah, Jessica, Rachel, Cole, Cameron, Sarah, Laura, Chase, Tanner and the GREAT times we shared.
  • To never settle, strive for what you have planned for all along.
  • Even if you lose everything you try for, there really is something greater waiting. The Lord knows what I need more than I do.
  • That no matter how much I fight with my family, they will still love me FOREVER, so matter what mistakes I make.
  • How to take great pics.
  • How to make great pizzas super fast.
  • The value of hard work.
  • All of my great dreams of traveling.
  • That following the Gospel will seriously make my life easier. It's worth it to wake up early and stay up late to read my scriptures.
  • That the Spirit is the greatest feeling ever invented.
  • What people look like, so that if we ever get separated for whatever reason, I can know what they looked like ans how they lived.
  • How to grow a garden and fulfill my dreams, just like my Dad has taught me.
  • How to be SO Patient and develop unconditional love, just like my Mom has always done
  • The beauty and opportunities that the World we live in holds.
  • My great teachers, and the lessons that they have taught me. I have always wished that I could remember everything I have ever been taught.
  • That I want to go on a mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment