Tuesday, March 27, 2012

EXTREME HAIR TIME!!

So three Sunday's ago I (Logan) got really sick of my long hair, and I had to chop it off. So i got a hair appointment for the next day. I really wanted a pixie cut, but decided that it was to extreme for now. I probs would have gone into shock. So I went back to a hair cut that I had in 8th grade, but it was cut badly back then and I looked like an idiot for several months until it grew below my manly jaw. So I got a much better cut 2 weeks ago.
This is the only example of my cut that I could find :)

Then I decided to dye it on Sunday (like two days ago) because I found some dye in my mom's drawer and remembered that I love to dye my hair...............It was a bit darker than I thought it would be. These two pics were taken yesterday, not when I was 5, and a cat, like in the above pic.

 This was a terrifying time for me.


Then it magically turned out somehow!! oh ya.

I hope that you can enjoy how ridiculous I looked during the dying process and also several years ago. I have even better examples of how bad the cut was, but I can't find them, so cat face will have to do. Also, I like the change that short hair has brought. It is definitely weird to have my neck exposed.

Here is a cluster of pics of my fam from years ago, just for a little bit more enjoyment :)


L8r sk8r's.
Love, the Friendship Addicts

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures of yourself! Atrocious pictures of me!! Good thing my awkward stage only lasted ten years and not 15!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you saying that mine lasted 15?! I didn't even have an awkward stage!! ha.

      Delete