Tuesday, January 24, 2012

ABCs

Logan

A. Age: 18

B. Bed size: Queen- I sleep on 50% of it and on the other 50% there is books, journals, cards, bags, pictures, secret books filled with food, and pens. It makes for very easy access no matter how terrible my parents think it is.

C. Chore you hate: Loading the dishwasher. I don't like to touch ketchup on a plate or fish bones that can slip onto my hand.

D. Dogs: I only like wiener dogs. If dogs never shed their hair or slobbered, they may be ideal. But they do.

E. Essential start to your day: Brushing my teeth very first.

F. Favorite Color: Gold

G. Gold or Silver: Gold obviously ha.

H. Height: 5'6" except I haven't measured for like three years, so I may be 6 foot. Who knows? (Moriah says yeah right. I was just home and you were not taller than me. If anyone is going to reach 6 feet it's me ha.)

I. Instruments you play: Cello. One time I put wax paper on a comb for a talent show. All you have to do is blow on the wax paper and it makes sound. My mom taught me. Thanks mom :)

J. Job Title: Shift Supervisor at Papa Murphy's. Wow.

K. Kids: 5 or 7. I love my big families and would love a set of twins thrown in somewhere. They run in the family!!

L. Live: Rexburg

M. Mother's Name: Becky-also known as BB or Beckster. Love her, she is such a sweetheart :)

N. Nicknames: Hamster Ball (not true says Moriah), Loey, Lolo, Logy-Hogy, Dusty Bones, Cecelia

O. Overnight hospital stays: Creepy desire to have surgery so that people treat me very special. And I was born. And I had surgery once, and also I almost died because my lungs were like coated with mold or something like that.

P. Pet peeves: Time left over on the microwave and no one clears it, when people make weird noises, when people don't work hard at work, when people have really loud sneezes-like my parents. I also hate being woken up with "up up up!!!".

Q. Quote from a movie: Notebook Quotes and She's the man quotes. I quote She's the Man so many times a day, and Moriah doesn't know like any of them. So that's frustrating. And also Mean Girls, very quotable and hilarious, but it can be dirty, so watch your back.

R. Right or left-handed: Right. I have a secret fascination for left-handed boys, I tend to be a little bit attracted to them.

S. Siblings: Six, 5 girls 2 boys (I am a girl). Two are married and I have 5 nieces and one nephew.

T. Time you wake up: 7:12-but it really depends on how I want to do my hair that day.

U. Underwear: ......Fruit of the Loom customer!

V. Vegetable you hate: Cauliflower. Weird. I once hid it in milk- and there are people out there who tend to be creepy and try to use cauliflower as a substitute for mashed potatoes. Knock it off people, I am from Idaho and I know the difference between a potato and a sicko cauliflower.

X. X-rays: Teeth xrays.I always feel like a dog when I do them because they peel your lips up way high and way low so you look like you have rabies. Hope you don't have a crush on a dentist, because if you ever had a chance with them before, you won't after an xray! No one wants to date a dog. Sorry.

Y. Yummy food: Chicken, cheesecake, pizza, spinach, rice, sugar cookies and cinnamon rolls with my mom's rockin' frosting.

Z. Zoo animal: Leopard/ Blackbird. Moriah is 90% deaf and thought that I said blackbird. No. There are not blackbirds at the zoo as far as I know. Foxes are cute I guess.

Moriah
A. Age: 19 1/3. I'm growing up so fast.

B. Bed size: A dreamy, rock hard twin. That's a joke ha. Back home I had a comfy queen and the mattress was about 50 years old so it was very soft. My bed now is a cutie pie though, so I still love her.

C. Chore you hate: Hmmm....cleaning my room. There I said it.

D. Dogs: Conflicted. I like looking at cute little dogs and the idea of being an all-American with a golden retriever but I am a cat person through and through. They do their own thing. How cool is that? 

E. Essential start to your day: Before I can even see (no contacts) or have clean teeth I have to pull my hair up. I shower at night and wake up with damp hair on my neck. Weirdest feeling ever.

F. Favorite Color: Silver and Cerulean

G. Gold or Silver: Silver and gold, silver and gold. Silver!

H. Height: 5'9 3/4" and growing. "Hey you're kinda tall. Do you play basketball?"

I. Instruments you play: Piano and Viola.

J. Job Title: Big sister:)

K. Kids: 5-7. Big families rock my socks. I would like an even number of people in the fam so we ca have even teams for game night. Uno is no joke here.

L. Live: Sunny San Diego

M. Mother's Name: Deidre. Pronounced Dee-Dra. But I call her Deeder on account of a Hollywood Video employee called her that. It's an adorable nickname.

N. Nicknames: Ri, Riah, Riah Bear, Donna, Spud, Idaho, Velvet Twinkie (True story), Moily Scruples (Logan calls me that), or the time I tried to get people to call me Ravenous Wolf.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Birth and some pleasant bouts of pneumonia.

P. Pet peeves: Toilet seats being left up, when Logan spits on me when she talks (Just kidding, but really ha), when people are condescending, silkworms.

Q. Quote from a movie: Rex: At Rex Kwan Do, we use the buddy system. No more flying solo. You need somebody watching your back at all times. Second off, you're gonna learn to discipline your image. You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here?

R. Right or left-handed: Righty-tidy. I am also fascinated by this left-handed business. I think I might break my right arm just to force myself to use the other hand.

S. Siblings: One bro, two sisters. Love 'em.

T. Time you wake up: Different everyday. I get bored doing the same thing all the time. Everyday is a random time like 6:04, 7:21, etc.

U. Underwear: C'mon.

V. Vegetable you hate: When I was young I hid my broccoli in my milk like Logan, but then my Dad made me drink it. I refuse to be a picky eater so I force myself to eat everything. It's terrible.

X. X-rays: Oh baby. Everything. I probably have 30 chest x-rays floating around doctor's offices in Idaho and Utah. Plus there is my feet. Oh boy....I'm a mess. A hot mess. Ha that was bad.

Y. Yummy food: California Burritos, Rice Crispy Treats, Cap'n Crunch, Spaghetti, fish tacos, chocolate cake, Phish Food, rocky road ice cream.

Z. Zoo animal: Flamingos! "I am a flamingo in a flock of pigeons." -Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
 I had to put this in because it is very humorous :)

I wish that I could get this blackboard a coat.

 Will this be me in 50 years?

Sorry but I had to put this on here. What would you say to someone who gives this to you? Thank you for the creepy hot dog love symbol?

Twin Bed

Dreamy

Uh huh.
Extreme amount of pics tonight. Sorry about that ha.

3 comments:

  1. oh my GOOOOOSSSSSSHHH LOGAN the UP UP UP was SOOOOOOOOO funny!!!! literally laughed out loud at 12:14 A:M!!!! (ALso mom and dad sneeze OH TOOOO loud!!!)
    AND MORIAH!!!! WHen logan spits on you when she talks aaAAAAhAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!! (ps i spit on people all the time when I talk) 12:19 January 15th 2012 was a good minute in my life!! and what is C'mon underwear???

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED ALL OF IT AND CANNOT EVEN THINK OF WHAT TO SAY! (mainly cuz Emmit is screaming at me from his crib and it is distracting me) I too laughed OUT LOUT at "up up up!" oh man..you two are two souls ripped apart and put into two awkwardly tall bodies...logan you are like 5 ten, dork...
    I love it. Please write more.
    peace, love, and peanut butter chocolate chip cookies
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAHAHA I am lovin' this whole blog you two. I hope I can be able to be check it out a lot.

    Too bad the music videos require flash 10- the company dropped their support for Power MACs, oh well :P
    I specifically LOVE all the wild pictures. Pretty sure I am a frequent committer of some of your pet peeves- whoops! haha

    Can't wait for more of your wild ideas...
    -Comrade

    btw- this is my official new nick name lol- Dallin Birch called me it all the time in 5th grade haha

    ReplyDelete