Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Guest Post Wednesday!!


Rashuauna:

Rashauna is Moriah's happenin' roommate.






True friends. They are people who want the best for you. A true friend will freely give their time, energy, laughter, and the bigger slice of pie. I caught on to this a little late in life. Although I don’t have many people I keep in touch with from high school due to my lack of good judgment, I know I‘ve seen true friends in my life. Fortunately, I’m finally starting to keep them around.

Be a true friend. In order to have good friends, one must be a good friend. A good general rule I try to live by (key word: try) is give more than you wish to receive. Giving feels good. Making someone smile feels good. Listening to someone feels good. I’ve known this my whole life and am just now starting to apply these pieces of common knowledge. Being a good friend will open opportunities for others. As you give to the people around you, they are embedded with a natural urge to give as well. People inspired by your generosity can find the happiness I have found in giving to others. You can indirectly make someone happy and happy people make our world a better place. You can make the world a better place.

Reduce, reuse, recycle. People feel positive energy. I don’t care if you are a hippie or not, life energy feels real to me. So, in addition to giving, it is almost as important to have a desire to give. Be genuine in all that you do for others in order to recycle positive energy. Give positive energy to all you encounter, but look for good investments (friends) to transfer your energy to so they can absorb it and give it back to you when you are running low.

In closing, I want to thank the very important people in my life that hold the title of a true friend. I have learned several things about life and even more about myself and who I want to be. This is me trying to recycle positive energy. This is me trying to give what has been given to me. This is me trying to be a true friend.

Thank you for reading.

Sincerely, Rashauna Dyann Hoer
Thanks Rashauna! You're awesome and definitely the definition of a true friend.


So these are some of the pictures that I (Logan) took last week, but I just got done editing them. So here they are, Michela as a peacock :) enjoy.








No comments:

Post a Comment