Monday, January 30, 2012

Music Monday

Logan's Pick:


Brooke White is cool, let's face it. She has a way fun and cute blog called The Girls With Glasses Show. Check it out!


Moriah's Pick:


This is a fun, old Wombats song. It makes me think of my almost siblings Maddy and Cole.

Recent pins on Pinterest:

Cat shower caps?! Yes!

Hipster Princesses. Cool right?

We always love Marc Jacbs ads, but this silver and gold one takes the cake:)

Why can't we go to Paris like Blair and Serena?

The lace and pastels on the Spring runways are drool worthy.

Hip happenin' Mary-Kate.

“The way I see it, you have to take every chance you get because there may not be another one. You have to learn from your mistakes because nobody's perfect. You have to laugh, love & live every day as if it's your last.”  - Mary-Kate Olsen





2 comments:

  1. I love those hipster princesses sooo so so so much. but I didn't recognize the KIDA one? Is that what it even said?

    ReplyDelete