Monday, February 6, 2012

Music Monday

Logan's Pick:


An oldie but a goodie.


Moriah's Pick:


James Mercer was already cool because of the Shins and now he has struck another chord with Broken Bells. Also check out "The High Road" if you dig them.
You know those Mondays where everything goes crazy? Well that is today, so besides good music here are a couple of jokes to cheer you up.

Top Ten Excuses for Being Late to Seminary
10. I had to buy the donuts.
9. The parking lot was full.
8. Family scripture study went over.
7. The carpool forgot me.
6. Class doesn't start on time anyway.
5. I had to put the jello in the refrigerator.
4. I had to fill out my tithing slip.
3. I just fell asleep twenty minutes ago.
2. I had a doctor's appointment.
1. I met a high counselor in the parking lot.

*We could just use the excuse that Logan's car broke down and we hiked through the snow. Because that happened more than once ha.

Q: Why did the home teacher cross the road?
A: It was the last day of the month.

Hope your Monday just got a little brighter.




No comments:

Post a Comment