Thursday, February 16, 2012

World Peace Photo Shoot

From Logan: So here is the second and last photo shoot with cutie pie Mallory. I really like the feeling of this photo shoot, I wanted it to be like you are just chilling in your room dreaming about world travel (I probably did this because it is exactly what i do every single night!!) with maps, a globe and your hair all messy while you are lounging in a great patterned chair. Just a homey feeling :) Enjoy.




 Miss America answer:) But very true.


From Moriah: Mallory is my adorable sister who I love so much! I called her on Valentine's Day and we chatted about all things Pretty Little Liars and Junior High. Sometimes people say we look alike but she is definitely more dramatic than me ha. Logan did a great job on these!

P.s Sorry about no Wednesday post. Logan and I haven't talked for awhile and I'm assuming it is because her phone was taken away (See Tuesday's post). Hopefully the lines of communication will open soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment