Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday Show-and-Tell

Style:
Fashion Week is going on right now and so all of the designers are showing the world what they've got. Fall 2012 shows are happening right now and a designer that I had never noticed really has been a standout in his Spring and Fall 2012 collections. His name is Prabal Gurung.
Check it out.
Spring




Fall



Silly Showdown:
This blew our minds.
We're gonna do it.

We would rather not say which category we fall into here.

Saying:


“God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your prayers and fulfill your dreams, just as he always has. But he can't if you don't pray, and he can't if you don't dream. In short, he can't if you don't believe.” ― Jeffrey R. Holland    
Love it!

Snapshot:               

 Logan proposed to me (Moriah) at Taco Bell with a hot sauce packet that said "Will you marry me?"
She got rejected.

Story:

The pressure is on to tell a good story...and not much is coming. Last summer we were at Logan's house and decided to do a cooking experiment for lunch. We found some shrimp in the fridge (classy) and wanted to make tacos so we cooked the shrimp in butter and lemon pepper and found some lettuce and cheese and whatnot for toppings. We then made lemonade by hand with lemon juice and sugar (Logan's dad has the best recipe) and ate lunch on a picnic table on the porch. It was a perfect summer day-not too hot, and with slight breeze. I'm not sure why that day stands out, but it must have been the good food and good company. Go cook something new!

Carpe Diem!








1 comment:

  1. PFFF Logan you're seven in that picture! I enjoyed this post. I want it to be summer. Because guess who's going on an all expense payed (and getting paid while being there) trip to the Aloha state!?!? Yes. I am. That's why I want the summer. And I should probably feel cultured that I get the chance for shrimp tacos for real. But that's gross. Aloha!

    ReplyDelete